The Club Program provides an environment where rowers can hone their skills and develop their conditioning; Club members have a wide range of skills. Coaches for the Club Program are tasked with meeting the goals of all Club rowers. Club members can race, if they choose, at all regattas EBRC attends, with the exception of races with restricted entry, such as the Head of the Charles Regatta.
- Three practices/week: $360/per quarter, or $120/month
- Four practices/week (Competitive and some Club rowers): $435/quarter, or $145/month
- Annual equipment fee: $100, due August 1
Dues cover just about everything you’ll do at the boathouse, from the equipment to the dedicated coaching — think of it as roughly $10 per two-hour practice. (Compare that cost to a gym and/or personal trainer!) Dues do not cover regatta costs.
Free 2-Week Trial
Row with us for 2 weeks free of charge.
- Participate in all water practices and workouts, up to 5 days per week. How many is up to you.
- On the first day, get a boathouse orientation and ride in the launch with the coach.
- After that, the coach will put you in lineups.
- At the end of 2 weeks, you can decide whether you’d like to join the program.
This is a very good way to learn about the coaches, the rowers and the program. If you’re interested, complete and send the form at right. We’ll contact you to answer any questions and to arrange your particiation.