LEARN TO ROW MAY 2019
We are offering our popular Learn To Row session for adults starting Sunday, May 5!
- Learn and practice the rowing stroke and boat handling.
- On-the-water practice first in our (very stable) training barge.
- Then end the 7-day program actually rowing in an 8-person rowing shell on the Oakland Estuary.
- Men and women ages 22 and over (per US Rowing rules)
Class size is limited to 20. The total fee is $150. When finished, you’ll have the opportunity to continue rowing in our ongoing 3-day-a-week Novice rowing program, which is $120 per month.
The first day of the Learn To Row program is 8-11 a.m. Sunday, May 5.
- Sunday, May 5, 8-11 am
- Wednesday, May 8, 5:20-7:30 am
- Friday, May 10, 5:20-7:30 am
- Sunday, May 12, 8-11 am
- Wednesday, May 15, 5:20-7:30 am
- Friday, May 17, 5:20-7:30 am
- Sunday, May 19, 8-11 am.
Registration and Fee
The fee for this 7-session program is $150. The full fee must be paid in advance of the first session. This program is limited to the first 20 paid registrations.
Send an email to email@example.com.
See you on the water!